We believe that animals are our dearest friends, deserving of our attention, best efforts, and deepest devotions. In order to provide your pets with the best possible care while they are boarding with us, we include the following complimentary services in their daily schedule:
- Up to 12 play periods per day with a staff member
- Individual playtime
- Individual cuddle time
- Belly rubs
- An overabundance of love and attention
- Supervised socialization and playtime with other animals (available upon request)
- “Fitness in the Fence” (fitness activities with a member of our staff)
- Complimentary bath (canine guests staying 7 or more nights)
- Complimentary brushing (feline guests staying 7 or more nights)
- Complimentary treats
- Feedings: (2 feedings / day) Our facility offers Hill’s Science Diet Maintenance for our canine guests and feline guests.
Note: If your pet is not currently eating Hill’s Science Diet Maintenance at home, we recommend that you bring his or her own food with you to avoid the possibility of vomiting or diarrhea that could result with an abrupt change in diet.
Guest Rooms and Rates
Our canine condos are designed to provide comfort and privacy, in a climate-controlled setting. The condos for canine guests come in three sizes:
- Large Condo: 4′ x 5′
- Medium Condo: 3′ x 5′
- Small Condo: 4′ x 2′
|Weight||Rate (per night)|
Holiday Boarding Policy
Due to limited boarding space and high-volume clientele, Spring Forest Animal Hospital Boarding and Grooming Facility requires a $50.00 deposit per animal when scheduling a boarding reservation that includes any of the following major holidays:
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
When boarding on one of the holidays listed above, we require a current vaccine history at least 24 hours in advance of arrival. We also need all clients with pets who are new to our facility to drop off no later than 4:30 pm to allow ample time to fill out forms and discuss any special needs or concerns.
Holiday Boarding Cancellation Policy
Holiday boarding reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled reservation to receive a full refund of deposit. Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled reservation will result in a $50.00 charge per animal.